- Testimonials CPT, displayed in carousel slider on homepage
- Products CPT, single product and products categories view
- Featured products carousel slider on homepage
- Product gallery and product info organized in tabs
- Products filterable by category
- Multiple categories per product (WP Custom Taxonomies)
- Photo Gallery
- The custom coded theme from scratch!
- A minimal number of plugins used – 5 or less!
*Note: CPT stands for Custom Post Type, easily manageable for non-tech persons, just as native WordPress Posts and Pages are. Custom fields are done using the ACF plugin.
Every section on the site is editable from the back-end, from content on the Home page to buttons and social icons, titles, etc… No hard-coding at all!
100% Mobile friendly & SEO ready
The website is coded to work awesome and consistent on all major devices: desktop, tablets, and phones. It looks great on 4″ (equals to iPhone 5/iPhone SE) displays and up!
Before the project is delivered, it’s also tested to be cross-browser compatible in all modern browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 11+, Microsoft Edge.
The project has been delivered on time with the highest quality per client requirements, and testimonials left on each project completion are the best proof of it!
It’s fair to say that the client was eager to hear from me about some UX improvements and SEO advices, so some balance
was made between initial design demands and best practices.
This client continues working with me on new projects. According to Upwork stats, I have 48% of long-term clients. That means that many of them see me as their freelance web developer in the long run.
Disclaimer: I don’t own or maintain this website, so I’m not responsible for site’s current content, speed, and overall state.